Tuesday, October 20, 2015

World Traveler is Right!!

Soooo after the last post, I was getting ready to leave the country for the very first time as a 21 year old (27 month old) bone marrow transplant survivor! Well guess where I am now...! I am working at a travel company as a 24 year old (5 year old!!!) bone marrow transplant survivor who has been to London, England; Athens, Greece; Florence, Rome, Venice, Italy; Beijing, Shanghai, Wuzhen, Hangzhou, CHINA!; and San Jose, Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica! I like my list a lot!!!

I seriously cannot believe that 5 years ago I was fighting cancer!  None of it seems real.  I am soooo happy with life.  Even when I'm scared and confused and don't like #Adulting at all--I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to adult.

To just check in:

  • I'm still in love with the brilliant Chinese boy
  • I'm looking forward to a future with him
  • I dance professionally with Denver Dance Company/The BEST group of people ever
  • I'm growing my hair back out
  • Our turtles are doing well
That's really it!  My life is life and I like it that way!

Until Next Time, BMT Babe out**

Here's my China blog if you are interested in my adventure! http://kenzinchina.tumblr.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment