Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

ANC 2886!!!!
WBC 3.9
RBC 3.34
Hemoglobin 10.2
Plt Ct 17
ABS # 0.4

Such a fun day!  So since I wasn't allowed to  leave my room or anything to actually show off a costume I did a really easy costume I could sit around my room in.  Drumroll please....I was 3 things in 1-A bum, a stoner, and a CC student lol.  They all look the same!

While I was "dressed up" I played video games in my room and ate everything.  Especially Candy.  I will not look at another snickers for awhile.

After that, I watched "Hocus Pocus" and felt soooooo old!  That movie came out when I was 2 and I remember watching it and loving it growing up.  Do you know what I realized while watching the movie.  The little boy that played the cat Binx is now McGee on "NCIS!"  How weird is that to recognize someone almost 20 years in the future.  It was also surreal that I could say 15 years ago and remember it!  I sooooo appreciate how much life I have gotten to enjoy.  It's beautiful to appreciate how many years you have been around.  Getting old is weird but pretty awesome!

Until Next Time, BMT Babe is out**

1 comment: