Monday, December 27, 2010

Good Cancer Christmas lol

ANC 8345!!!!
ALC (immune system ability-normal 1500-36000) 1600!!!!!!!  Hellz yeah

Soooooo, I am bouncing back soooooo hardcore.  I have to just pat myself on the freakin back.  My Christmas weekend made me feel just like normal again!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yay!

Dec. 23-My mom invited a bunch of our friends over for a chili Christmas fun night.  It was awesome!  I walked around with my bald head and enjoyed every minute of company.  I also received tickets to the Nutcracker from my wonderful wonderful ex/current boyfriend. (I'll explain about him later.)

Christmas Day-My family and I awoke to a tree full of goodies and delicious hot chocolate.  I gave my grandfather a sweatshirt that I customized with all of his favorite sayings/Cliffordism (his name is Clifford)...He LOVED it!  My mom also loved her charm bracelet.  What I loved you wonder, my iPad!!!!!
One, because its an iPad and two because it has an engraving on the back: "1/15/11=Day 100.  You kicked cancer's @ss."  I love my mommy!

Dec.26-So, Jared Lowdermilk is my high school sweetheart.  He was a senior when I was a junior.  We were in the musical (Pirates of Penzance) together and then he asked me to his prom.  The rest is history.  But we decided to go our separate ways when I got to college.  It didn't really work.  We talked and would hang out almost every month still.  So, when this whole cancer thing happened, of course he knew.
He came flying back into my life.  He showed up whenever I needed him.  He is one of the most sincere caring wonderful thoughtful people in the entire world!  He surprised me with the tickets to the ballet then treated me to a much needed night on the town.

So pretty much, I had many Christmases this year.  All wonderful because of the people who love me!  God bless us, everyone :)

Until Next Time, BMT Babe is Out**

No comments:

Post a Comment