Friday, January 7, 2011

So Close but Still so far

So I am doing amazing!  I'm supper happy to blog this information.  My ANC is in the 6 thousands and my ALC is still in normal people territory!  I feel great.  I'm working out and eat well.  I'm even practicing my drums like a crazy person.

Alas, some days I just remember how shitty and unfair this is and all I can do is cry.  I still keep up my positive attitude and uplifting mindset because that is what gets me through.  Its not fake either.  I'm not always happy and I don't pretend to be.  But I do know that I am lucky to be on the other side of this and appreciate my second/third chance at life.  The only thing with that is my life was at college.  My life was with my friends.  My life was dancing.

I try not to upset myself by going through people's pictures of different blocks on facebook but today I couldn't help it.  I saw people doing things that I would have been doing if I was there.  Things I should have gotten a chance to do.  Things that were taken away from me.  I know that I am a stronger and better person since this but I would give up all this strength and wisdom to just be a stupid college student that isn't worried about her blood count.

I can't stop crying but I know it will pass.  I will go back to relishing everyday and making the most out of my situation.  But I have to be true to myself when I feel this way.  Today I just happen to be in front of my computer when this feeling came on. 

Everything else is going great though.  This is just harder than anyone could possibly imagine.

Until Next Time, BMT Babe is Out** 

No comments:

Post a Comment