Friday, September 17, 2010

Another week!

SOOOOO I'm at home for another week.  This is of course good and bad.  I am happy and annoyed. 

I guess I get to eat more at home which is great.  But I'm sooooo ready to get this over with it just might kill me...the anxiety that is, not the transplant lol.

Speaking of eating, I feel like a bear.  Not a teddy but a legit brown bear in the forrest.  Since I know I'm going to get shitty food in the hospital and have a sucky restricted diet, I'm eating EVERYTHING in sight.
I am preparing for hybernation lol.  I'm packing on the pounds to sleep through the winter.  This is a good plan I say.  I ate a 13 oz pack of chips ahoy white and milk chocolate chip cookies in 2 days! 

It was necessary =D

When I'm not eating during my time off, I think I will be turning into Ringo Starr.  I'm getting a legit drum set tomorrow! I'm soooooo excited.  I guess I will play until someone screams at me to stop.  We'll see how that goes.

Until next time, BMT babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment