Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Finally Happening!

Soooooo I went to clinic on Wednesday and I am super duper healthy!!! Of course, besides the fact that I still have to go through with this stupid bone marrow transplant....
But I did gain a heap ton of weight!!! Only in this instance is that a good thing. All of those chips ahoy and pudding cups really paid off lol. I gained around 6 pounds in a week. That of course is good and bad again but right now, I will take it.

Ohhhhhhh I got my drum set!!!!!! It is beautiful. Dark purple wood with a bright silver snare. I'm in love with my full, legit drum set. No one knew how big it was going to be. It's huge! It was actually a musician's performance set that he was kind enough to donate to a little girl with Cancer. I will post pictures if I can figure out how. I'll also post a video (if that's possible) of my sick beats that make me sound like a pro lol. I'm actually pretty good at seeing a drummer and imitating what he does. I'm going to have such a good time playing in BMT now that my doc actually knows I'm bringing them back. I was just going to sneak them in and wait until he noticed them, but of course by then, it would be too late to take them away from me lol.

NOW, the day is actually coming. I am being admitted to the hospital this Monday. Not next or 3 weeks from now, in 3 days!!!!! I really have no idea how to feel. I'm of course scared and nervous but I'm also just anxious to get it started and over with. I guess I don't have to assign a feeling to this moment in time. I'll just go with it. As long as I'm not crying my eyes out about my situation, I'm good! We'll just see how well I'm doing come Sunday night.

I think I can make it!


Until next time (probably Sunday night), BMT Babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment