Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Sunday....

Soooooo I cried a little bit last night and some this morning but that's it...I think, I hope.  It's almost 6 and I feel pretty good.  I've packed up all my posters and disassembled my drums so I'm ready for the move I just have to make sure my brain is ready for it too. 

Of course, I'm scared but I'm also pretty excited to just get it done and over with.  I want everything to go well and quickly.

Hopefully, I won't die and I will be around for at least 50 more years.  The upsetting part is I have to think about things like that.  This is sooooo not fair for a 19 year old to deal with.  I mean, I'll do it cause I'm awesome but I would like it better if I was just in my dorm room studying for the end of first block.

Whatever though.  I'm sooooo passed the pity part.  I just want to kick some ass and take some names and buy some more wigs lol. 

Oh And, my wonderful next door neighbor has had Cancer 3 times.  She has kept her faith and survived all of it.  I think that is a sign.  I feel better after talking to her.  Plus, she's just a sweetheart.  I at least know that I haven't used up all my strikes with almost dying.  I was worried about that before.  "Oh well, I survived it once, I don't know if I'm allowed to survived it multiple times."  But now I don't really agree with that crazy reasoning lol.  I promise, I'm not that insane all the time.  

Until next time, BMT Babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment