Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day -8

Today was soooo blurry.  I jumped out of bed around 11 and just started going like a mad person.  This is after the fact that I was completely unconscious for a good while.  Before I had gone to sleep, I was given Keppra, a drug to prevent me from seizing but has a tendency to knock me out, and Ativan.  Ativan is something us Cancer groupies like to call fun time.  It puts me out in more ways than one.  I was calling nurses telling them something was screaming...yes, my brain was screaming.  I even talked to a few people that don't exist.  My dreams had an old American Idol in them?!?!  dilaudidandme.blogspot.com
Anyway, after I showered myself out of my stupor, I did a lot of YOGA!  See, this idea seemed good to me at the time.  The time being 12:20.  I was getting intense chemotherapy at 12:30. 
DO NOT EVER MIX YOGA AND BUSULFAN!!!

Once I stopped feeling disgusting, I got more Ativan and have been in bed ever since.  I watched 2 episodes of The Boondocks and fell asleep through majority of the first one.  Now I have on socks and am eating beef jerky. 

Chemo+Yoga+Ativan=Mackenzi+Drool+Mush for Brain

Until next time, BMT Babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment