Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It Got Postponed

Soooo I've been waiting and waiting to write on my blog. I guess I'm nerdily excited to keep track of my thoughts and days for once.  I wasn't going to start until I was admited for my Bone Marrow Transplant.  That was suppose to be yesterday....It wasn't. 

Sooooo I am suppose to get 2 cord bloods from Italy (I guess I have some Italian in me too).  Italy, however, is too busy eating spagetthi (hopefully that's not too racist) to send both my cord bloods at the same time/in time for my admit date.

Soooo I will not be getting a Bone Marrow Transplant until next week.  Which is a good and a bad thing.  On one hand, I really really want to just get this over with and be on the other side to recovery already but on the other, I will enjoy and appreciate the extra time I have out.  Whatever, everything happens for a reason.  There is probably some cosmic reason why my transplant got pushed back a week.  I bet I won't learn it till later but I know there is one.

Until next time, BMT babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment