Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day -1

You know that night before the first day of school feeling?  That was my feeling all day.  I was soooo happy to be down to day -1.  It meant it was actually happening.  It meant that sooner rather than later I would have my life back.  It meant that I had survived chemotherapy!

But was I done being sick?  That's my concern.  Have I made it through all the hard times now? Supposedly, after the transplant, I should be better.  Now, it would just be a waiting game...right?

I can't help but think about all the risks that come after the actual procedure.  That makes me super freakin nervous.  And so the night of Day -1 was pretty sleepless.

Until The Big Day, BMT Babe is out**

1 comment:

  1. Congrats gurl. I am proud of you. The internal struggle to muster courage against such daunting risks is, to say the least, herculean.

    I am proud to have such a spirited friend.

    Loving you very dearly,
    - Ry

    ReplyDelete