Friday, October 29, 2010

Day +21

ANC 1210
WBC 2.2
RBC 3.62
Hemoglobin 11.2
Plt Ct 30
ABS # 0.3

I feel 100%!!!  Today was a nice ZEN day.  I felt like I was staying at a monastery more than a hospital.  I took time in my morning to eat a balanced breakfast.  Watched a little TV.  Stretched and meditated for a few hours.  And read my book. 

Very chill day which I ended with "Malice in Wonderland" (a modern London twist on Alice) and several episodes of "South Park."  I can't help it. I love that show.  Plus it goes sooo well with peanut m&m's at two in the morning. 

That was my day.  Yeah, that's it.  I'm not going to lie.  I enjoy my relaxing zen days.  All I had to do was concentrate on me and my health and what helps make me happy.  I think more people should have days like this.  I have now dubbed them Buddha monastery days-inspired by "Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips."  Thanks Kris Carr! 

Enjoy days when you do things that make you happy for as long as you want.  You don't think you should lie on a mat and listen to music for 2 1/2 hours.  There are more important things you could be doing?  Foo-ey!  At that time, meditating in your own way is the most important thing you can do for your well being and health.  Right now I have the freedom to do this but I really believe everyone should take time out and have some monastery time.  Quiet your mind and enjoy the life you are living!

zen circle
 Until Next Time, BMT Babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment