Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day -5 and -4

Wow yesterday was hard.  I'm pushing soooo hard to not just breakdown everyday but yesterday I couldn't help it.  I got a new chemo that's called Sytoxin (??).  Doesn't that even sound nasty!  I have to have a follie to go along with it too.  *If you don't know what a follie is, look it up.  I really don't feel like explaining it.

Yesterday, I was depressed... End of story. I did not write.  I barely talked.  This is really really hard.  But I know I can get through it if I stay myself (which does not include depression).

Today however, I'm sullen, not depressed.  But I have a great out for the afternoon.  I'm getting two chemo's and with them I'm getting Benadryl every 6 hours. 
Goodbye....
I'm going to be like that Koala again.

Until Next Time, BMT Babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment