Thursday, October 7, 2010

Translpant Day!!!

I have New Bone Marrow and  I feel like $1000 bucks!

The actual procedure took place at 11 am and the hours building up to that were full of anxiety and nerves.  I pushed through all the worry of all the things that "could" happen and came out on the other side a successful bone marrow transplant.

Really, I slept through most of it.  There was one at 11 and another one at 230.  I woke up around 3 and started getting back to listening to music and dancing and being me!!!

I was still really nervous about not doing well after this was done but was consoled by a nurse.  They say that the hardest part is usually the chemo beforehand.  That was extremely hard and now I've gotten through that so....

Now I am ready to just wait for my counts to come back up and me to keep myself busy in here.  I believe wholeheartedly that this is what will go down within...36 days.  We'll see.

Until Next Time, BMT Babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment