Monday, October 25, 2010

Haven't written in a good while

Soooooo that fever that was suppose to go away more than a week ago....It Didn't!

I had that stupid fever for 5 days!!!!!

It took it completely out of me.  And my ANC.  It went from 973 to 520 to 210 to 181!!!  That sucked a lot.  Thank God it's back up now.
ANC 658
WBC 1.4
RBC 3.26
Hemoglobin 10.1
Plt Ct 34
ABS # 0.4

So I'm happy everything is going up now.  Do you know what that means???  They are thinking about discharging me this week!

Excellent news for me of course, mom on the other hand is tweeked hard.  She wanted to have the house completely redone before I got home but I'm a fast healer I suppose.  My mother being my mother, decided to go above and beyond the norm for house maintenance after BMT.  She decided to switch our rooms all together since mine collected more dust.  She also wants to take out the celling fan, repaint the walls with hypo-allergenic paint, have hypo-allergenic curtains made and install a Hepa filter.  This is all doable of course...but I don't know how doable it all is in like 3 days!

But she's awesome and will figure something out.  All that really needs to be done is to have the ducts cleaned so I'm not breathing in dusty air.  Then I can go home!!!!  I wish I could help her move and do all this stuff but that kinda defeats the whole purpose.  She's such an independent little woman.  I really just want someone (sure if it's a big burly man) to jump in and do everything for her.  That would make things soooo much easier. 

I will keep you updated since there will be no more fevers in my future!

Until Next Time, BMT Babe is out**

2 comments:

  1. hi there. Found your blog through another BMT blog (David in Malaysia). My friend is going through a BMT right now. Today is Day 0. I appreciate your entries so I can understand a bit of what he is going through. He is 29.

    You are immensely brave, and I am praying for you. Hope you are feeling better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much for your comment! It makes me immensely happy to know that my blog has helped and impacted anyone. Tell your friend to stay strong! It gets better each day.

    ReplyDelete