Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day -2

I can't really remember anything but excruciating pain yesterday!!!!

1) Have you even eaten something extremely hot and it resounated thorugh your whole body?  Or have you had chile juices all over your body?  Or had fire ants bite you allover?

2) Have you ever had moscotties bite you hundreds of hundreds of times then rolled in itching powder?

I wouldn't except anyone who has not had ATG or Cyclosporine to understand the two above.  Well guess what...I felt both at the same time last night.
It started at 6 pm and didn't even disapate until 1 the next morning.
This is my hell!!!!!!!!!!  But I can't remember the rest of the night because I was HIGHLY drugged.  It was really insane.  Read about that adventure here:dilutedandme.com

I'm drugged again so....
Until Next Time, BMT Babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment