Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day +6

ANC 28.6!!!!  Day 6 and it's already going up
WBC 0.2
RBC 3.30
Hemoglobin 10.9
Plt Ct 40
ABS # 0.1

Nurses: Deb (a.m.)  Very nice older woman.  Woke me up like a pro, super kind.
Andrea (p.m.)  Sweetheart!  We watch "Dating in the Dark" together.

Woke up feeling fabulous!  Had a very nice sleep.  I put on music and started dancing and singing at 10.  After my breakfast of pancakes and bacon (which was surprisingly good)  I decided it would be a great day to get a workout in.  I got all suited up and went out to the bike.  My thighs were burning and I was loving it!  When I came back to my room, my doctors snuck up behind me.  Clearly they could see I was doing just fine.  Of course, because they're doctors, they didn't make a big deal about my ANC.  Quote: It could be 2 tomorrow.  Whatever doctors!

Those wonderful words of reassurance didn't hinder my mood at all.  I went back to eating my after workout snack--Apple Turnover.  I still felt 1000% percent so I listened to music read and made a ton of jewelry.  Of course, the listening to music wasn't complete without dancing like a maniac!  I just felt soooooo good that I was doing belly dance moves I didn't know I knew.  I broke a sweat I was dancing so much!  So worth it though.
I concluded my day with Xmen a hot apple turnover and a warm blanket.  Ahhh.

Until Next time, BMT Babe is out**

No comments:

Post a Comment